Business training refers to training that incorporates technology with business processes. It is also subdivided in two different paths.
First Module is Support Training: Support Training is an important course as people at these positions directly interact with the most critical and responsible part of the business; “Customer”. Our Support Training module includes various courses that equip people to work at support positions with appropriate tools that are required by most modern businesses. For example,
- Call Center Support Training
- Help Desk Support Training
- Desk-Side Support Training
Second Module is Consulting training. These courses are for people who work on projects, instead of on operations and require specialization in specific domain to ensure application of effective business procedures. For example,
- Software Quality Assurance
- Testing program prepares people to perform tasks related to Test Planning, Test Design, Test Implementation, Test Execution, Defect Tracking, and Test Reporting.
- We also have a comprehensive Business Analysis course that is based on the different frameworks.