In Today's recessionary economy every company and their employees are struggling for their growth paths. Organizations are limiting their workforce and reallocating duties among fewer staff to take care of multiple responsibilities. Companies are looking for graduates that are readily deployable and an immediately productive resource. Considering that facts Organizations has to train freshers as per their needs to get productive resource out of them and adequately training new hires has become a dirty job for them. Not able to provide adequate training results in lesser productivity and employee dissatisfaction. Finally, help is on the way!
Here is the Solution Hire & Train / Train & Hire
Hire and Train: “Hire for Attitude Train for Skill”
When you make an initial hire select the person with the can do attitude.
- When in doubt don’t hire.
- You can train someone having good attitude.
Interested Organizations are expected to:
- Provide a Pre-employment offer letter.
- Allow IntelloMatrix to train them on
- Behavioral and Technical Skills.
- Companies have to provide the technology in which they require new hires to be trained.
- Candidates will work on domain specific projects.